Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FOR RENT: Magallanes Residences Condo Unit (Fully-furnished), Davao City





























-->
PRICE: Starts at 25k per month
: if rent is less than a month, P1500 / day
: needs a 1 month deposit (for rents that are 6 months or more) and 10k reservation fee to hold or reserve unit

CONDO DETAILS:
- 2 BR/ 1TB
- with Kitchen
- with Balcony
- to be rented Fully-furnished

LOCATION: Magallanes, Davao city (Near Sanggunian Building)

Magallanes Residences is a sprawling and gated-secure Condominium Residences under DMC-UPDI Properties. It consist of two building complexes and has well-kept amenities. (amenities and building are not shown here in this album though)will post more pictures on a later date.

AMENITIES:
- Gated Community with 24-hour Security
-Clubhouse
-Swimming pool
-Gym plus a exercise area for yoga, pilates and other fitness program. (an in-house instructor is also available)
-Parking space

For inquiries and for free site viewing please contact:


Janette
0912-7881306 (smart)
0935-1127274 (viber/globe)
Email address: jvbanay2@yahoo.com
License No. 0018385
Valid until 4 May 2016

6 comments:

  1. This is very nice condo and I've been looking for this. I probably want to buy this kind of unit but not now because it can afford for now. Anyway I am thankful for this post and I will save this blog for the information. Thanks:)

    Nehv | condominium makati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much nehvabby. Hope to hear from you soon if you have plan to invest a condominium here in davao city.

    Thanks and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, sorry for my late response. I got busy for my work and I am still saving money so that I can invest a condominium in Davao. Hopefully it will happen soon. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice condo and I've been looking for this. I probably want to buy this kind of unit but not now because it can afford for now. Anyway I am thankful for this post and I will save this blog for the information.......


    Thousand Museum condos

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello,, im just wondering how can we book online? because me and my fiancee wants to rent for just 4 days is possible and how much is it still 1500/ day?

    ReplyDelete